Below is a list of Values for this site.
I (Gabrielle) am the owner of Minutes to Happy and I help women in professional careers design their futures and build happiness habits so they can;
- Live their best lives
- Be happy in simple ways
- Live to their potential
- Succeed in growing their most peaceful, purposeful, and productive life
How I help you (services)
- Free articles for self, family, and professional development. Topics are linked back to themes of happiness, peaceful thinking, purposeful living, positive productivity, and family life.
- Happiness Habits ebook and Success Portfolio as a free download. You can access this here.
- Ebooks and PDF downloads around the topics mentioned above. Some are free and others I charge for.
- Online coaching course to help you define, plan and build your best life at home and work. Next available openings will be made available via email updates, so please click the link to subscribe to my newsletter so I can stay in touch. This is a self paced course completed in your own time and helps you to enjoy your day, love your life, and succeed in work.
- Email counseling programs for more personal coaching and counseling one to one. Updates to come soon. This suits anyone wanting to overcome roadblocks to achieving their best life. We work collaboratively together to look at pain points with honesty and curiosity, find sticking points, define your ideal future, and set goals that are inspiring and achievable. Spaces are limited. I use email and remote chat to meet with you.
If you decide the following values don’t suit your or align with your own values, that’s totally fine. I appreciate that you have stopped by.
Values: A framework for happiness
- Happiness grows from our habits in how we relate to ourselves, others and the world around us.
- We are all capable of building healthy happy habits that bring out the best in ourselves and people we love.
- Happiness should be simple, not complicated. Complexity causes confusion. Simple solutions create clarity in our thoughts, emotions and actions.
- Happiness habits come from a solution focused approach to setting goals and achieving success.
- You have the ability and strengths to find your own habits that fit with your values, culture and personal strengths.
- You have innate value, despite your accomplishments, mistakes or failures
- To succeed and be happy, we practice self acceptance and self compassion.
- When everything you do comes from a place of love and respect for yourself and others, success shows up.
- Generous words and actions bring joy.
- When you are patient, kind and good to others, you will have happy relationships. These require the next point….
- When you are self-controlled and disciplined in your thoughts, words and actions, you will have more chance of great relationships, life success and long term achievement of your goals.
- Everyone can live a happy fulfilled life. All personalities, temperaments and talents included.
- Hurts, pains, trauma and suffering are acknowledged and respected when you seek your happiest life. They are not denied, but form a part of your life story. We step back and look at our pain with interest, love and curiosity.
- We don’t want to suffer, but through pain we can discover our strengths
- We have fun and laugh at ourselves.
- When fear comes, we are assertive with the fear and we never give up.
- If something is worth doing, it will sometimes be hard.
- You can care about people and be kind, but not live in fear of what they think. To find confidence, we need to be strong in our values and decisions.
Thanks for joining me.