GABRIELLE BRAY/ MINUTES TO HAPPY
The personal information we collect may include the following (either yours, or your child’s):
- mailing or street address;
- email address;
- social media information;
- telephone number and other contact details;
- date of birth;
- credit card or other payment information;
- information about your business or personal circumstances;
- sensitive information as set out below;
- information in connection with client surveys, questionnaires and promotions;
- your device identity and type, I.P. address, geo-location information, page view statistics, advertising data and standard web log information;
- information about third parties; and
- any other information provided by you to us via our website or our online presence, or otherwise required by us or provided by you.
If you are providing personal information of a child you must be that child’s parent or guardian and you must provide consent for your child’s personal information to be collected.
We may collect personal information either directly from you, or from third parties, including where you:
- contact us through our website;
- submit any of our online sign up forms;
- communicate with us via email, telephone, SMS, social applications (such as LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter) or otherwise;
- interact with our website, social applications, services, content and advertising; and
- invest in our business or enquire as to a potential purchase in our business.
We may also collect personal information from you when you use or access our website or our social media pages. This may be done through use of web analytics tools, ‘cookies’ or other similar tracking technologies that allow us to track and analyse your website usage. Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, mobile phone or other device and enable and allow the creator of the cookie to identify when you visit different websites. If you do not wish information to be stored as a cookie, you can disable cookies in your web browser.
We may use Google Analytics to collect and process data, including when you use third party websites or apps. To find out more see How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps.
We collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide services or information to you;
- for record keeping and administrative purposes;
- to provide information about you to our contractors, employees, consultants, agents or other third parties for the purpose of providing goods or services to you;
- to improve and optimise our service offering and customer experience;
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or enforce our agreements with third parties;
- to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you and for the purpose of direct marketing (in accordance with the Spam Act). In this regard, we may use email, SMS, social media or mail to send you direct marketing communications. You can opt out of receiving marketing materials from us by using the opt-out facility provided (e.g. an unsubscribe link);
- to send you administrative messages, reminders, notices, updates, security alerts, and other information requested by you; and
- to consider an application of employment from you.
We may disclose your personal information to cloud-providers, contractors and other third parties located inside or outside of Australia. If we do so, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that any overseas recipient deals with such personal information in a manner consistent with how we deal with it.
- SENSITIVE INFORMATION
We may collect sensitive information about you during the course of providing you services. The type of sensitive information we may collect includes information relating to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, trade union or other professional associations or memberships, philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation or practices and health information.
We will only collect this sensitive information where you consent and/or consent on behalf of your child, and provide us with this information during the course of providing you services. If you consent, your sensitive information may only be used and disclosed for purposes relating to providing you with our services and/or referring you to medical or health service providers in circumstances where we cannot obtain your consent.
Your, or your child’s, sensitive information may also be used or disclosed to comply with our legal obligations.
We take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is secure and protected from misuse or unauthorised access. Our information technology systems are password protected, and we use a range of administrative and technical measure to protect these systems. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those linked websites and we suggest you review the privacy policies of those websites before using them.
If you wish to request access to the personal information we hold about you, please contact us using the contact details set out below including your name and contact details. We may need to verify your identity before providing you with your personal information. In some cases, we may be unable to provide you with access to all your personal information and where this occurs, we will explain why. We will deal with all requests for access to personal information within a reasonable timeframe.
If you think that any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, please contact us using the contact details set out below and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected.
If you wish to complain about how we handle your personal information held by us, please contact us using the details set out below including your name and contact details. We will investigate your complaint promptly and respond to you within a reasonable timeframe.
Name: Gabrielle Bray