Hi i’m Gabrielle. I Help you define your best life and build goals and habits so you can enjoy each day, pursue meaningful goals, and love your life even in the middle of pain, illness and stress.
Services at Minutes to Happy are here help you live as your healthiest and happiest self including the domains of:
- Health and wellbeing and managing the challenges of pain, illness, injury and/or stress
- Mental health (your emotions, feelings, challenges, strengths and resources)
- Relationships and home life
- Work and work related challenges
I know it can be challenging to build health and wellbeing because you have some current struggles and life is fast paced, busy, and full of expectations (sometimes high pressures leading to burnout, fatigue and stress).
But I want to encourage you: You can live with peace, purpose and a healthy level of productivity within the areas you can control.
My services and resources are based in the philosophy that wellbeing is achieved via:
- Planning based in your values, personality, and the strengths you already possess
- Daily habits based on your life vision and goals
- Collaboration with professionals to support you as required such as with me as your counsellor, and doctors, physical therapists, pain specialists etc.
- Relaxed attention to the things that matter such as the people you love, living to your values, and the character you choose to live by.
- Having routines and work that is enriching and meaningful
Please join other like- minded women who want to live their best lives as they navigate their challenges. Minutes to Happy is a place you can come back to weekly for support, ideas and guidance via my “Happiness Notebook”. This is a weekly article with practical tips and journal exercises for wellbeing. It’s free so please sign up here so I can stay in touch with news and helpful tips.
Resources here help you to live your most successful day and preferred life. Info about the Happiness Notebook is detailed below.
Sign up below to receive the Weekly Happiness Notebook. This is a short guide I write weekly with ideas for a happy week and life.
The Happiness Notebook
Weekly topics cover ideas from the following:
What is a happy day?
- Thinking habits to enjoy a day of peace
- A set of purposeful but simple goals that align with our values and life meaning but are doable and not overwhelming.
- A set of clear and manageable actions so we can be positively productive and not in a state of scattered busyness
What is a happy life?
- Your character: This is knowing who you are and living with integrity and joy, aligned with your values and beliefs. Living successfully includes self -acceptance and self- compassion. We aim to reduce perfectionism and comparison to others this may hold us back or cause stress.
- Your connections: This is who you are with and interacting happily with balanced boundaries in your relationships such as your family, colleagues, patients and clients.
- Your calling: This is understanding your overall life meaning and purpose. I encourage you to live a life of simple joys with a relaxed schedule.