… Even when chronic health conditions or chronic pain challenge your stress, test your strength and threaten your sense of hope.

Therapy provides a path for emotional and physical wellbeing. During the process, we discover your strengths and move towards what matters on your journey to healing and hope.  

I’m your counsellor supporting you to grow through what you’re going through so you can enjoy greater hope, healing and resilience. 

WELCOME, LOVELY.
I’M GABRIELLE

Stress and pain may be a natural part of a full life – but it doesn’t have to cancel your subscription to your preferred future.

DEAR BUSY AND BRILLIANT WOMAN

Being an audiologist and counsellor means I get to help people with chronic hearing loss, tinnitus and other ongoing conditions. Around 20% of my job is executing my training; the remaining 80% is spent communicating with my clients, which provides a  firm foundation  for change and growth.

Because as I have discovered, healing the physical condition is only one part of wellbeing. The best outcomes are created when I listen to my client’s concerns, explore what they want in life, and guide them in working through their challenges not only physically but emotionally and mentally, too.

I’VE SPENT 20 YEARS CARRYING OUT REHABILITATIVE AUDIOLOGY AND COUNSELLING FOR CLIENTS ADJUSTING TO AUDIOLOGICAL DISORDERS.

I also work with women experiencing anxiety, workplace burnout and high achievement for introverted and sensitive personalities (a quiet strength).  

After managing my own chronic pain for years, I intimately related to the stress and struggles my clients faced. The things that used to bring me joy started to spark my stress instead. I turned down social invites, stopped cycling, and waited for things to get better – putting my life and happiness on hold for way too long.

Because while the specialists I saw were able to give my physical health attention, my emotional needs remained unseen and unmet.

“This is where you’re needed, Gab.” My inner voice told me. “Not just in the physical, but in the emotional; being a supportive flashlight for others walking the same path with similar struggles and setbacks.”

And so, I’ve come to happily embrace my purpose: Helping women with chronic health conditions, chronic pain, and general life stress to develop their strengths so they could live peaceful, purposeful and productive lives. 

My realisation arrived quietly in the middle of the night

In nature, I saw myself and my struggles illuminated clearly. As my boots broke sticks and I stood amidst the birds and the leaves, I felt my burdens lightened and loosened.

The natural world became a place where I went not only to heal, but where I escaped to take a deep breath and explore my wellness.

The natural world, and nature therapy principles inspired my signature counselling programs, the Forest Journey and the hike program.

Blending insights from nature with explorative and therapeutic healing techniques, I’ll take you on a journey from waiting and wishing for your dreams, to defining and discovering the path towards your best self and life.

NATURE HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY place of peace. 

It’s about pausing for a moment of peace and taking a minute to treat yourself with kindness.

Got a minute?

MINUTES TO HAPPY IS ABOUT MAKING SPACE EACH DAY TO HONOUR YOUR SELF-CARE.


BA Psychology

Master of Clinical Audiology (MAudSA, CCP)

Diploma of Counselling (Health counselling, ACT)

Australian counselling association accredited counsellor

cert IV in Life Coaching (wellness and life stage coaching) C.C

Trained in positive psychology interventions

Acceptance and Commitment Therapy  trained (AIPC and actmindfully)

NEDC qualified eating disorder mental health professional

QUALIFICATIONS AND ACCREDITATIONS

KINDNESS
COMPASSION
COMMUNITY
HONESTY
HEART

VALUES:

WE NEVER STOP LEARNING, EVOLVING AND GROWING.

YOU’LL BE AT HOME WITH OUR COMMUNITY OF:
BRIGHt and BRILLIANT WOMEN pursuing their best lives in the middle of their challenges. 

I BELIEVE:

about minutes to happy and Gab

Singing, dancing and missing out on sleep.

UNAPOLOGETICALLY HORRIBLE AT

04

Listening, learning and losing myself in British TV police dramas and mystery novels.

PRO-LEVEL AT

03

My family (... and oat milk coffee). 

MY HEROES

02

Nestled amidst the natural beauty of the Blue Mountains (where I’m probably wearing my ugg boots with every outfit).  

MY HOMEBASE

01

BEHIND THE SCENES

The future isn’t set. Together, let’s embark on an adventure to pursue your best self and life.

READY TO TAKE YOUR FIRST STEP?