Hi i’m Gabrielle. I Help you define your best life and build goals and habits so you can enjoy each day, succeed in your goals, and love your life.
My aim is to see you live as you, not aiming to be someone else or setting unrealistic expectations and schedules for yourself. I know this is challenging because your career is fast paced, busy and full of expectations (sometimes unrealistic ones leading to burnout, fatigue and stress).
High achievement and skilled work produce pressure, but we can live with peace, purpose and a healthy level of productivity within the areas we can control.
Wellbeing is achieved with planning, habits, and relaxed attention to the things that matter such as the people you love, living to your values, and the character you choose to live by.
I’m on this walk too so please join me here as a place you come back to weekly for support, ideas and guidance.
Resources on this site help you to live your most successful day and preferred life.
Sign up below to receive the Weekly Happiness Notebook. This is a short guide I write weekly with 6 ideas for a successful week and life.
The Happiness Notebook
Weekly topics cover ideas from the following:
What is a successful day?
To have a successful day we need:
- Thinking habits to enjoy a day of peace
- A set of purposeful but simple goals that align with our values and life meaning but are doable and not overwhelming.
- A set of clear and manageable actions so we can be positively productive and not in a state of scattered busyness
What is a successful life?
- Your character: This is knowing who you are and living with integrity and joy, aligned with your values and beliefs. Living successfully includes self -acceptance and self- compassion. We aim to reduce perfectionism and comparison to others that may hold us back.
- Your connections: This is who you are with and interacting happily with balanced boundaries in your relationships such as your family, colleagues, patients and clients.
- Your calling: This is understanding your overall life meaning and purpose. I encourage you to live a life of simple joys with a relaxed schedule.